At Lusomé we wake up in service of our customers everyday, so for that reason if you are not happy with the performance or fit of our sleepwear we will happily exchange your purchase or refund if that is your preference. All we ask is for a simple explanation of what didn’t work for you in the spirit of learning so we can improve.
Please send us an email at email@example.com stating EXCHANGE or RETURN with your order number in the subject line and we will get back to you within 3 business days.
Once we receive your return please give us 3-5 business days to process your exchange or refund.
Please ensure washing instructions are followed especially regarding fabric softener as using sheets or liquid fabric softener negatively impacts the moisture management performance.
If you find any defects, we must be notified within 14 days of receipt. We take pride in our quality control measures and while it is extremely rare for a defect to make it through our checks, occasionally it does happen.
For standard ground shipments in North America orders typically arrive within 7-10 business days after the order is placed, excluding weekends and holidays.
FREE ground shipping when you spend over $80 Standard shipping: $14
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can expedite your order for an additional charge. Please note that any carrier delays as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic are outside of our control and we are not responsible for unforeseen delays.
Express shipping rates:
North America: $25 for 3 business days
ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
This Website is provided by us solely to provide customers with information about our products and enable customers to make legitimate purchases, and for no other purposes. Use of this Website is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. By using this Website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions If you do not agree with any part of these Terms and Conditions you may not access or use our Website or order products through the Website.
These Terms and Conditions are a legal agreement that governs your access to and use of our Website and your purchase of products we make available through our Website.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDE THAT ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND LUSOME THAT IN ANY WAY RELATE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT (INCLUDING IN A CLASS ACTION PROCEEDING) TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOUR RIGHTS WILL BE DETERMINED BY A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR AND NOT A JUDGE OR JURY AND YOUR CLAIMS CANNOT BE BROUGHT AS A CLASS ACTION. PLEASE REVIEW THE SECTION BELOW ENTITLED ARBITRATION FOR THE DETAILS REGARDING YOUR AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE ANY DISPUTES WITH LUSOMÉ.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may modify, update, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time, effective upon posting. The version of these Terms and Conditions that are in effect will always be posted on this Website. We will provide notice of any material changes by posting the revised Terms and Conditions with an updated "Last Updated” Date. If you object to any modification to the Website, your sole recourse is to cease using the Website. Your continued use of the Website following any modification will be deemed an acceptance of the changes. Please also note that these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by terms located on particular pages of this Website. Please return to this page periodically to review any changes.
When you use the Website, or send emails, messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that (a) all agreements and consents can be signed electronically and (b) all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing. Lusomé may contact you by phone, mail, or email to verify your Account information. Lusomé may request further information from you from time to time as it relates to your order.
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
All pages within this Website and all content on this Website are owned exclusively by Lusomé and protected by Canada and US trademark copyright laws. You acknowledge that the content available on this Website including, without limitation, text, graphics, software, photographs, audio and video, is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You are hereby granted only a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to view and use this Website for the sole purpose of using or placing an order for products. You may not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on this Website.
This Privacy Notice explains how Lusomé Inc - collect, use, disclose and otherwise process Personal Information. (defined below)
This Privacy Notice describes the Personal Information we may collect from you, the reason we collect it, how we use it and with whom we may share it.
Updates to This Privacy Notice
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by posting the updated Privacy Notice on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Privacy Notice.
When does this Privacy Notice apply?
This Privacy Notice applies to the Personal Information we collect and use when you:
• visit, shop and interact with our websites theSomélife.com and Lusomé.com.
• attend one of our events or participate in a promotion and/or contest, and
• communicate with us by telephone, email, social media or other means.
This Privacy Notice does not apply to the privacy practices of wholesale partners or 3rd party dropship platforms that carry Lusomé or Somé products.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual. It does not include your business contact information when used for business related communications, or anonymous or aggregate information which does not identify you.
For the most part, Somé and Lusomé collects information about you when you give it directly to us. For example, when you make a purchase, participate in an event, promotion or contest or reach out to us. Like many companies, we automatically collect technical data when you interact with our websites and other technologies. You can learn more how we collect and use Personal Information in the following sections.
• Somé/Lusomé collects Personal Information in the following ways:
• When you use our websites: when you make an online purchase, create a profile, browse our website and interact with our online features (such as chat, messaging, commenting or rating)
• When you provide it to us directly: when you make a purchase.
• When you communicate with us: in person, by mail, over the telephone through our websites or in any other direct manner, including social media;
• From third parties: we may receive information from other sources, for example from our independent wholesale parters and 3rd party dropship platforms selling our products, with your consent or as part of providing certain retail support services to those partners.
• We may collect your IP address when you visit our websites to provide you with a website experience better tailored to your location, to help us diagnose problems, for system administration, to report aggregated data to our partners, and to audit the use of our website. We do not normally link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable.
• Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other similar tracking technologies (such as pixel tags, scripts, etags and web beacons) on our website. A cookie is a small text file installed on your computer or other device that enables the website to recognize you. It consists of a unique number and can distinguish you from other visitors. It does not contain any personal details. This means that it is very difficult to identify you personally on the basis of such cookies to identify you when you visit third party websites.